Detailed exam scores and responses to exam questions are measurement information and are part of a candidate’s exam record. This information is owned by Ogier Liberty and is protected by the law of copyright. Your assessment paper will be returned to you for your information and a copy retained by Ogier Liberty for measurement information.
DISCLOSURE OF EXAM MATERIAL
You understand and agree that the Compliance Training Series exam is confidential and proprietary information of Ogier Liberty. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Compliance Training Series exam and not disclose, whether verbally or in writing, the content of the exam or any part of the exam. You further agree not to request any other individual to disclose the exam or any part of the exam to you.
OGIER LIBERTY STUDY MATERIALS
Ogier Liberty is the copyright owner of curriculum, topic tests, mock exams, learning outcome statements, and all other Ogier Liberty study materials. Candidates have a license to use such materials for their own examination preparation only. Candidates may not copy, alter, distribute, share, email, or post the materials without prior permission from Ogier Liberty. Violators may be subject to legal and/or disciplinary action.
Functional cookies, which are necessary for basic site functionality like keeping you logged in, are always enabled.
Ogier Liberty is a for-profit compliance advisory firm in the Cayman Islands. We own and operate the website www.compliance.ky (the “Site”).
- Describes how we gather and protect individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
- How we use, process, transfer, and share Personal Information.
- Describes your personal data privacy rights.
Summary of Key Points
- By using the Site or providing Personal Information to us you consent to our processing and transfer of your Personal Information as we describe here.
- We collect Personal Information when you provide information to Ogier Liberty through the Site, when you sign up for Ogier Liberty information through digital advertising, when you register for an exam or an event, or through other communications with Ogier Liberty and Ogier Liberty personnel.
- We WILL NOT transfer Personal Data to jurisdictions outside of the Cayman Islands.
- We DO NOT share Personal Information with any firm, body, society unless compelled by authority of Law.
- When we process your Personal Information based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent. We also provide you additional rights to access, rectify, and erase your Personal Information, to obtain a portable copy of your Personal Information, and to restrict or object to our of processing of your Personal Information. These rights are limited under the applicable local data protection law.
- We maintain reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. Access to Personal Information is limited.
- Our Site may have links to other sites that we do not control. Their privacy policies may differ from ours. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website you may visit.
- If we make any material changes to our privacy practices, we will post a prominent notice on our Site notifying users of the change.
By using the Site or otherwise providing us with Personal Information you consent to our processing and transfer of your Personal Information as we describe here.
We DO NOT COLLECT “sensitive” Personal Information.
The Information We Collect
Bases for Processing
Our bases for processing your Personal Information are:
- Contractual Necessity
- Compliance with Legal Obligations
- Where necessary, Consent
Information You Provide to Liberty
You may provide Personal Information to Ogier Liberty in a number of ways, including: (1) through your use of the Site, such as registering for an account; (2) through data collection forms on Ogier Liberty’s websites or other digital advertising; (3) upon registering for the Compliance Training Series examination; (4) upon communicating directly with Ogier Liberty either electronically or by providing hard copies of documents.
The Personal Information We Collect
Listed below are the classes of Personal Information that we collect.
- Contact Data (name; personal contact information (phone, email address, physical address)
- Educational background
- Work experience
- Behavioural data (how members use our content and offerings)
- Work location
- Job/position title
- Work contact data (telephone and fax numbers and email address)
- IP Address or Mobile Device ID
- Clear GIFs
- Referring website
- Type of Browser
- Type of Operating System
Purposes for Which We Use Personal Information
The purposes for which we process your Personal Information are listed below:
For CTS Candidates:
- Processing applications and registrations that you submit to us
- Providing examination services and administering and scoring examinations
- Website Management
- Scholarship Program Award and Administration
- Measuring effectiveness of our products and services
For visitors to the Site:
- General account management and Ogier Liberty administration
- Website Management
- Website Improvement
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer. Our Site uses session ID cookies (expire when you close the browser) and persistent cookies (persist even after you close the browser), which help our Site run more smoothly and tailor content for you. Our Site includes a mechanism to manage the cookies that we use on our Site through your Profile. Additionally, most web browsers have options that allow you to control whether to accept cookies and give you the option to delete all cookies. However, disabling may prevent access to some parts of our Site. Do Not Track Signals: If you wish to not be tracked during your visit to our Site, please follow your browser’s “Do Not Track” instructions or contact your browser provider for more information. By sending a Do Not Track Signal, you may be unable to use or access some features of our Site.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
Our Site may employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), which helps us to better manage content on our Site by informing us what content is viewed or clicked on. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a visitor’s computer, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and e-mails and are about the size of a period.
We also gather Personal Information automatically and store it in log files. For instance, when you visit our Site, the server may automatically recognise information about you, including: the date and time you visited our Site, the pages you visited, the referrer (the website you came from), the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows or Mac OS), and the domain name and address of your internet service provider.
How We Share Information
Third Party Processors and Transaction Processing
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of this Site and our organisation. Examples of these third parties include website hosting service providers, technology service providers, and/or related services (e.g. GoToWebinar and Google Analytics). We share Personal Information with these third parties to facilitate our services and these sites require your consent to engage with their services. Such parties are bound by contract to establish appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
As part of the services that we provide, we may share Personal Information of Compliance Training Series candidates with their universities and/or employers to validate candidate status and exam pass/fail result should you request us to do so and thereby consent.
We share Personal Information as required by law or at the request of government regulators or other law enforcement officials and the courts.
Ogier Liberty Networking Sites and Social Media Sites
The Site offer opportunities to engage in social networking, interact with others and/or submit or post messages or other content, such as the CTS Forum. Please note that any information or materials that you post or submit through CTS Forums will be publicly posted to everyone that has access to the relevant Site. We encourage you to use caution when you submit any information or materials on or through any CTS Forum.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may view your Personal Information on file with us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide you with the rights to:
- Withdraw your consent to processing your Personal Information.
- Request access to your Personal Information.
- Request rectification of your Personal Information.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information.
- Request data portability.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information (including objection to profiling).
For more information on your rights in the Cayman Islands please visit https://ombudsman.ky/data-protection
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com”. In some cases, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. Access to Personal Information is limited to only those employees, contractors, or authorised agents of Liberty who have authorisation to access such Personal Information and such access is limited to the extent such information is needed to fulfill the task for which the Personal Information was collected. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.